Hospitality brands who want travelers to book directly on hotel websites should work to optimize the customer experience from pre-booking to post-stay. Download this report on the rise of the digital concierge for free!
Today, most people book their hotel stays on the web. Unfortunately for the hotel industry, more people are reserving their visits using a third-party site. Despite pushes from big brands like Hilton in the past couple of years to get customers to book directly, hotels are still struggling to win the booking war.
Fortunately for hotels, online travel agencies (OTAs) can’t provide the seamless end-to-end experience travelers are looking for that goes well beyond the initial booking. A new report from 7 noted that while travelers may be getting a discount in price on sites like Hotels.com, they’re also signing up for a disjointed guest experience. So how can hospitality brands come out on top? The report, “Hospitality and the Digital Concierge,” says hotels can get ahead by creating a digitally powered, personalized customer service experience from pre-booking to post-stay with Digital Concierge.
By giving customers a mobile option to easily ask questions, confirm dates and chat with the front desk, hotels can provide a seamless guest experience and offer their customers big benefits.
This report will:
● Define what hotel guests traditionally expect from a concierge service, and why that’s vital, and achievable, digitally
● Illustrate how embracing digital allows hotels to reach customers at every point of the booking experience, from room selection to post-stay feedback
● Spotlight the three types of digitally-collected data that helps to provide guests with contextualized assistance
● Recommend strategies to maximize on-site concierge and front-desk staff
● Show how creating a digital guest experience ensures brand loyalty and leads to repeat bookings
For more insights on how Digital Concierge is creating a more seamless guest experience, download the full report.
This content was created collaboratively by 7 and Skift’s branded content studio, SkiftX.
Subscribe to Skift Pro
Subscribe to Skift Pro to get unlimited access to stories like these ($30/month)Subscribe Now