Loyalty is undergoing a reset as the travel industry navigates its way out of the
pandemic. In order to capture pent-up demand and stay relevant, brands must
overhaul points programs and consider subscription models to address rapidly
changing traveler habits.
Skift’s Loyalty & Subscription Summit brought together editors, analysts, and
special guests to discuss the new frontier of subscriptions and define the new
rules of loyalty going forward.
In this downloadable report, Skift and Salesforce partner to recap the event’s key insights and learnings. You’ll hear from experts both in and outside of the travel industry as they discuss travel’s new frontier of subscriptions and the new rules of loyalty in 2021 and beyond.
In this report:
- How subscriptions have the potential to foster stronger resilience for brands in the travel industry
- How loyalty will become less transactional and more personalized
- Top experiments and successes in revamping loyalty programs during the pandemic
- Travelers loyalty to airlines and the new role of points
- The effect of subscription models in traveler expectations
- The new paradigm for how travel, consumer spending, and loyalty
Find out more about Skift events here.