Pixability’s new eBook digs into how travel brands are using video across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, which travel brands have seen success with video, and the video strategies that are most effective for each platform.
Today, we’re publishing a new eBook by Pixability, “How Marketers Can Land Travel Audiences Across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram,” which explores the travel sector through the lens of digital video, analyzes audience video viewing behavior, and offers strategies for travel marketers to make their mark through platform-specific video formats.
Having a stellar digital video content strategy is one of the most effective ways travel brands can get in front of travelers today. When done right, storytelling through video –– whether short-form or long-form, on YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram –– can help inspire, engage, and inform potential customers. However, video marketing on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram isn’t all one in the same.
In this data-filled eBook, you’ll find examples and analysis of how travel brands are using video across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, how consumers are engaging with video on each platform, and what travel brands are getting video marketing right.
Specific topics include:
- How video viewers consume content on YouTube
- Why brands should tap into the power of video influencers
- How ridesharing apps, theme parks, and hotels successfully leverage YouTube
- Planning considerations for short-form vs. long-form content
- A look at Marriott’s video strategy
- How cruise lines are navigating Facebook video
- A look at Celebrity Cruises’ Facebook video strategy
- How the Four Seasons leverages video on Instagram
This content was created collaboratively by Pixability and Skift’s branded content studio, SkiftX.
Tags: digital, ebook, facebook, instagram, travel videos, videos, youtube