First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
New Year’s resolutions are hard to stick to. Staying informed as a travel industry professional? That’s easy with an Annual Subscription to Skift Research. In 2018 we will be increasing the prices for a Research Annual Subscription and individual report purchases. Act now to save $300 on an Annual Subscription while you still can.
A Skift Research Subscription is a must-have intelligence platform for travel industry professionals. In 2017 we launched four new products exclusively for Research Subscribers. As part of an Annual Subscription you’ll gain access to:
- Our library of almost 100 Research Reports: Twice-monthly reports written by our world-class travel industry research team, featuring deep actionable insights into the trends defining the future of travel.
- Premium Analyst Sessions: In each audiocast our analysts review our most popular reports and give even more insights and editorial perspective.
- Premium Data Sheets: Downloadable data, charts, and graphs on travel markets, consumers, companies, and trends.
- Early access to Skift daily stories: Subscribers get exclusive access to original daily Skift stories.
- News alerts through Skift Travel News App: Allows subscribers to access our library of Research Reports, early access to Skift daily editorial stories, and premium Analyst Sessions and Data Sheets.
In 2018, the price will increase to $2,095 to become an Annual Subscriber. Save $300 while you still can — That’s 15% OFF!
P.S. The price to purchase an individual Research Report will increase too. If you buy at least 3 Research Reports per year, then you should buy an Annual Subscription now.
Still not convinced? Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come in 2018.