First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
We can’t wait to host our first-ever Skift Forum in Asia and expand our coverage of the region. Skift Forum Asia will be on May 27 at Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, and today you can view the complete program with all session topics. Register today to join us and help us define how “The Future of Travel Will Be Tested in Asia.”
Skift moderators are known for asking tough questions on stage that go way beyond the obvious and push the boundaries of strategy and creative imagination. Here’s a preview of the content we’ll cover in Singapore:
- “Flying High: Air Asia Looks to New Frontiers” — Q&A with Tony Fernandes, CEO of AirAsia Group
- “Airbnb Gets Focused on China and India in its Asia Expansion” — Q&A with Siew Kum Hong, Regional Director, Asia Pacific of Airbnb
- “Deep Dive: OTAs Face Off in Asia” — Panel discussion with Yoshiyuki Takano, Head of Travel at Rakuten, Inc., Marsha Ma, VP & Managing Director, China at Booking.com and Greg Schulze, SVP, Commercial Strategy & Services at Expedia Group
- “Doubling Down in China with New Integrated Resorts” — Q&A with Qian Jiannong, Chairman & CEO of Fosun Tourism Group
- “Creating the Next Generation of Engaged Travelers” — Skift Talk by Zara Khanna, Founder of Octa
- “Beyond the Blue Links: Google’s Next Steps in Travel” — Panel discussion with Richard Holden and Rob Torres, VP, Product Management – Travel Products and Managing Director of Advertising and Marketing – Travel Sector respectively at Google
- View The Complete Program Schedule
Your ticket is an all-access pass to every educational session, a variety of networking experiences, hands-on workshops, a mobile app through which you can schedule meetings, and more. Don’t miss out on this opportunity—act now to secure your spot!
If you’re interested in sponsoring Skift Forum Asia or have any questions, email us at email@example.com. You can also unlock huge savings if you want to attend multiple Skift Forums. Hope to see you soon!