You asked and we listened! We’re so thrilled to hear that as we expand our events globally, we’re getting an increase of inquiries on how you can attend multiple events. We understand if you’re attending more than one event you’ll be traveling somewhere, that’s why – FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER – we’ve created multi-event discounts. Think about the value of attending multiple forums and save up to 35% off your total order!*
Please reach out to us at email@example.com for details if you’re interested. We’ll provide all savings depending on which forums and how many forums you want to join us for.
BRAND NEW DEALS ON SKIFT FORUM ticketS*
- If you’re registered for one event, and are interested in joining more: you’re eligible for increasingly significant discounts on your second, third, and fourth event ticket(s).
- If you haven’t registered for any Skift Forums yet, but want to attend more than one: we’ll give you a package deal
WHICH SKIFT FORUMS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM?
Skift Forums offer attendees a unique mix of mind expanding inspiration, actionable insights, and superior networking opportunities. Each event has its own focus, and attendees can benefit from unique learnings and collaborating with executives from a variety of industry sectors and countries.
- Skift Forum Europe: April 30 in London
- This event examines Europe as a bellwether for many of the leading trends in global travel. This year our journalists will probe Europe’s unique role in defining and scaling responsible travel practices critical to the long term sustainability of the travel industry. Decision makers from around the world will converge in London for the third installment of Skift Forum Europe.
- Skift Forum Asia: May 27 in Singapore
- Our editors believe the future of travel is now being tested in Asia. This event will explore strategic, marketing, and technology trends emerging in and coming from APAC countries. Our inaugural Skift Forum Asia will serve tourism and destination professionals, investors, hospitality execs, marketers, travel advisors, entrepreneurs, and more.
- Skift Tech Forum: June 27 in San Francisco
- Tech Forum examines how changing consumer behavior is driving technology solutions that impact revenue and guide investment in travel. The event brings together the world’s most influential travel-focused tech companies and aggregators, leaders of major brands, and startups shaking up the industry.
- Skift Global Forum: September 18-19 in New York City
- Our annual Skift Global Forum in New York is still our biggest and most diverse event with over 1,100 attendees from 40+ countries. It’s the premier travel conference focused on the top marketers, strategists, and technologists in the industry. This is a must-attend conference for anyone looking push the boundaries of strategy and creative imagination.
We guarantee you’ll get more than you bargained for when you join us at Skift Forums. These are not your average conferences. The speakers on stage, the themes we discuss, and the questions we focus on all speak to our quest to understand the state of innovation in the travel sector and larger innovations in the world that affect travel. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in taking advantage of the multi-event discounts. Hope to see you at an event soon!
*Since each Skift Forum has different price and value, we’ll provide all savings depending on which forums and how many forums you want to attend. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied or combined with any other offers.