This is undoubtedly a vital and fascinating moment for travel’s future. Join Skift and several hundred travel leaders in Dubai December 13-15 as we explore the big trends and global forces that will reshape the industry in the years ahead.
Creating connections at the center of global travel. Join us in Dubai December 12-14, 2023.
Skift Global Forum East will bring some of travel and tourism’s top leaders and innovators to Dubai December 13-15 for globally-driven conversations and predictions from the stage. Hosted by the Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism, this event is not to be missed, as we bring our global forum event to this important and evolving region.
What’s clear from Skift’s conversations with leaders throughout the Middle East and other regions is that this is a fascinating and critical moment for travel’s future. We are on the cusp of dramatic change: whether from new growth and innovation within the industry itself, the competing effects of globalization and also de-globalization, or the fact that our relationship with travel has now taken on new meaning post-pandemic.
We’ll hear from these leaders and more across hospitality, destinations, online travel agencies, tour operators, and more, as Skift editors and research analysts unpack what global trends and forcing factors that will drive the year ahead:
- Paul Griffiths – CEO, Dubai Airports
- Jean-Jacques Morin – Deputy CEO & Chief Financial Officer, Accor
- Rob Torres – SVP, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Issam Kazim – CEO, Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Alastair Thomann – CEO, Generator
- Rajesh Magow – Co-Founder & Group CEO, MakeMyTrip
- Philippe Zuber – CEO, Kerzner International
- Adel El Fakir – CEO, Moroccan National Tourism Office
- Lola Akinmade Åkerström – Co-Founder, Local Purse
- Jongyoon Kim – CEO, Yanolja
- Chris Hemmeter – Managing Director, Thayer Ventures
- Casper Urhammer – CEO/Tour Operator, FTI GROUP
- Fares Alaboud – Director of Product, Gathern
- Ellen Dubois Du Bellay – Chief Human Resources Officer, Jumeirah Group
- Jeremy Jauncey – Founder & CEO, Beautiful Destinations
- Richard Clarke – Managing Partner, AB Bernstein
- And more to be announced.
Attendees will have ample opportunity across lunches, receptions, and networking breaks to connect and discuss with several hundred fellow travel leaders as we explore the new needs for digital consumers, how blended travel is reshaping stays and experiences, what the most innovative destinations globally are doing to attract travelers, and how travel can be more resilient to any future disruptions ahead.
Don’t Miss Out
This is just a small sampling of what you’ll learn at our inaugural Skift Global Forum East. Skift Forums are where travel professionals learn exclusive insights and make meaningful connections that can’t be found anywhere else.
Register today via the Skift Global Forum East registration page. Single tickets are $995 USD each, and group tickets for two or more start at $845 USD each. Subscribers to Skift premium products get even deeper discounts and exclusive access to online attendance. Read more on our Subscriber Access page.