Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Our final and largest event of 2019 is soon approaching. On September 18 and 19 in Skift’s hometown of New York City, we are holding Skift Global Forum for the seventh consecutive year. We’re expecting more attendees from more companies (and more countries) than ever before.
Skift is proud to welcome attendees from every sector of travel to address each of these sectors in our sessions onstage. We foster extensive networking and encourage industry veterans to share conversations and ideas with those new to the industry. One of the ways we facilitate this interaction is by offering special discounted tickets to startup companies.
There are so many innovative startups in the travel industry, and Skift wants to make it possible for them to move to the next level. That’s why we offer special discounts for qualified startups to attend our events. Startup attendees who are accepted are able to attend every part of the Forum, from the opening night reception, to the general session, to workshops, and all the networking opportunities each of these presents.
Find out if your company is eligible for our discounted startup tickets and apply now.
Here’s what you need to know to snag a discount ticket:
Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding
How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost $1,295 — That’s a discount of $2,600 OFF a full-price ticket.
What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full-price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, workshops, the opening event, meals, a revamped mobile app, and a multitude of guaranteed networking opportunities.
How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Global Forum, so act fast.
How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Global Forum will benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
If you have any questions, drop us a note at email@example.com.