We've confirmed top speakers to take the stage and our program is taking shape. Save on your tickets for the latest edition of Skift Global Forum before it is too late.
With a successful Skift Tech Forum behind us, we’re heading back home to New York for our flagship event Skift Global Forum this September 18-19, and we wanted to make sure our most loyal Skift readers were able to purchase their tickets early at the best rate.
That’s why we’ve extended our Early Bird discount — for this week only. That’s right. We are offering our community the opportunity to save $900 per ticket on the largest creative business conference in travel.
This year we’re expecting 1,000+ attendees, 50+ companies and more than 50 speakers from the world’s premiere travel and tech companies to gather for 2 days at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center, NY.
Our speaker list is growing every day and already includes:
- Christopher Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide
- Mark Okerstrom, President and CEO of Expedia Group, Inc.
- Sonia Cheng, CEO of Rosewood Hotel Group
- Benjamin Smith, CEO of Air France-KLM
- Ed Bastien, CEO of Delta Airlines
- Glenn Fogel, CEO & President Booking Holdings
- Trevor Horwell, CMO of Nobu Hotels
- Stephen Cluskey, CEO of Mobility Mojo
- Arnold Donald, President & CEO of Carnival Group
- Leeny Oberg, CFO of Marriot International
- And more
Act fast: Our $3,095 Early Bird tickets will be gone before you know it and the price will increase next week.
Subscribe to Skift Pro
Subscribe to Skift Pro to get unlimited access to stories like these ($30/month)Subscribe Now