Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
With a successful Skift Tech Forum behind us, we’re heading back home to New York for our flagship event Skift Global Forum this September 18-19, and we wanted to make sure our most loyal Skift readers were able to purchase their tickets early at the best rate.
That’s why we’ve extended our Early Bird discount — for this week only. That’s right. We are offering our community the opportunity to save $900 per ticket on the largest creative business conference in travel.
This year we’re expecting 1,000+ attendees, 50+ companies and more than 50 speakers from the world’s premiere travel and tech companies to gather for 2 days at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center, NY.
Our speaker list is growing every day and already includes:
- Christopher Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide
- Mark Okerstrom, President and CEO of Expedia Group, Inc.
- Sonia Cheng, CEO of Rosewood Hotel Group
- Benjamin Smith, CEO of Air France-KLM
- Ed Bastien, CEO of Delta Airlines
- Glenn Fogel, CEO & President Booking Holdings
- Trevor Horwell, CMO of Nobu Hotels
- Stephen Cluskey, CEO of Mobility Mojo
- Arnold Donald, President & CEO of Carnival Group
- Leeny Oberg, CFO of Marriot International
- And more
Act fast: Our $3,095 Early Bird tickets will be gone before you know it and the price will increase next week.