I know I talk a lot about Skift’s flagship event, Skift Global Forum, and how amazing it is. I’ve been very fortunate to oversee the growth and evolution of this event over the past five years. This year is on track to be nothing less than extraordinary and I can’t wait for you to see what is in store.
This year the conference will return to Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, just steps from lively Columbus Circle and beautiful Central Park. Are you still looking for reasons to join Skift in New York City on September 27-28th? Look no further. Here are (in my opinion!) the top reasons to attend, and what makes Skift Forums stand apart from other industry events…
1) Attendees representing all sectors of travel come from across the globe to collaborate
- The attendees are at the core of all Skift events. 1,100+ professionals traveling from 40+ countries and representing 550+ companies will come together at Global Forum.
- We are proud to maintain a 50% VP-level and above audience. You can expect a high-caliber experience from start to finish.
- All are welcome to participate. The diverse group of attendees are composed of hoteliers, travel agencies, airlines, destination management companies, technology vendors, startups of all kinds, and more!
2) More opportunities for networking than we’ve ever had before
I mentioned attendees are the backbone of this event. That’s why we’ve made changes for 2018 to ensure that networking opportunities are aplenty.
- We’re revamping our mobile app so it’s even easier to connect with other attendees. Before, during, and after the event you can send and receive direct messages. Simple as that to set up meetings, ask questions, and meet new people!
- The opening event is extended to 3 hours. We know networking time is invaluable, but sometimes hard to fit in between learning sessions and catching up on your emails. That’s why we’re giving you extended time to enjoy this fun, casual setting. Stay tuned for details — it’s going to be better than ever at an even cooler location.
- The conference will wrap early on the second day, giving you the freedom to take your afternoon meetings outside the venue. Check out the full schedule.
3) We’re supporting startups by offering reduced rates to attend and hosting our first ever Air Pitch Startup Competition
- Attending Skift Global Forum can be transformative for individual careers, and companies on a larger scale. We want to support this industry growth, and we’re excited to offer a $2,600 off discount to startup companies! You can apply for the discounted rate by filling out this short form.
- Skift and the Accenture Amadeus Alliance teamed up to present a premier competition for startups working to solve the airline industry’s biggest challenges. Our first ever Air Pitch Startup Competition will put 3 airline-focused startups in front of top executives to “air pitch” their business model. You will see it all go down at the opening event on September 26th. Better yet, you can apply now to participate.
Are you convinced yet? Don’t wait to claim your spot and register now!
None of this would be possible without the generous support of our sponsors, including Accenture, Accenture Amadeus Alliance, VisitDallas, HotelBeds, Sojern, Travelsify, Switchfly, Fareportal, Tinyclues and AIG Travel.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Find out how.
Still not sure if attending our conference is right for you or your team? Email us at email@example.com and we can answer additional questions.