We’re going to the heart of Silicon Valley to talk tech, revenue, and commerce with the biggest innovators and industry leaders. Will you be there?
During the immersive one-day Skift Tech Forum, Skift editors and researchers will talk with industry figures who know more about retailing and distribution than anyone else — the CEOs, chief commercial officers, chief digital officers, and chief revenue officers of the industry’s largest and most innovative companies.
Retailing is the industry watchword of 2018. Airlines, hotels, and other travel brands are finally taking steps toward creating one-to-one relationships with their customers. But first they have to contend with the distribution giants and online travel agencies as they unveil a dizzying array of new tools and platforms.
At the same time, many venture capital firms are betting that large companies will be squeezed by innovative offerings from startups.
Our single-track event format will give you a deep, holistic view on travel retail and distribution from a tech perspective. By the end of our event, you will be able to hedge smarter bets on the future of the industry. Along with efficient networking, you’ll enjoy the world’s most differentiated tech conference in travel. We promise brainfood, not just a place to do a bit of business.
Want to know more? We just might dive into a few of these topics:
- Next generation commercial strategies that drive revenue from Chris Silcock, Chief Commercial Officer of Hilton
- Innovations in Tech from executives Expedia CCO Tony Donohue, Travelport CEO Gordon Wilson and AccorHotels CDO Maud Bailly
- The Chief Digital Officer Playbook with insights from the CDOs of AccorHotels, Flight Centre Travel Group, and The Travel Corporation
- Lessons learned from e-commerce leaders including Lee McCabe of Alibaba Group and Jason Droege of UberEverything
- Investing trends and strategies that propel companies ahead of the competition, with Silicon Valley’s most dynamic investors
- The big data and AI strategies that are driving new value in travel with Expedia and KAYAK
- The leading edge of airline loyalty and commerce strategies from Mark Nasr of Air Canada
And that is only the beginning!
Unlike many conferences, our program is fast-paced, single-stage, and focused. We create a level of intimacy with thoughtful Q&As. Better yet, our speakers often join our audiences before and after their session to listen and get inspired. So, are you coming with us?
Subscribe to Skift Pro
Subscribe to Skift Pro to get unlimited access to stories like these ($30/month)Subscribe Now
Free Livestream of Skift Global Forum Opening Night Event With Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky
Our opening evening for Skift Global Forum 2021 will now be livestreamed free to anyone who wants to tune in. Expect compelling conversations around the future of human movement in coming years and decades.
Rafat Ali | 3 days ago
Skift Global Forum Is Back: Join Us at the Iconic TWA Hotel This September
This will be the most consequential event Skift has ever done. Come and experience our Skift Global Forum 2021 at the stunning TWA Hotel.
Rafat Ali, Skift | 4 months ago
When the Future of Travel Meets the Reality of the Present World: Big Takeaways From Skift Global Forum 2020
Best case scenario: one of the largest and most creative sectors in the world comes out of this much smaller, more nimble, and thrives in different ways than in the past.
Rafat Ali , Skift | 12 months ago