Announcing exclusive group rates for the inaugural Skift Tech Forum! We're offering incredible savings for groups because we want to make it easy for you and your coworkers to join us in Silicon Valley.
We’re a little over 100 days away from our inaugural Skift Tech Forum in Silicon Valley, and we want you and your colleagues to join us on the West Coast.
We’ve locked down the venue, date, and a few weeks ago we announced our first lineup of speakers. We’re excited for them to share their insights and perspective on tech disruptions happening in the retailing, distributing, and merchandising of travel.
Here are all the details you need to know:
- How many people need to be in a group for the discount to apply?
- Our group discounts start when three or more people from the same company register together. Our discount grows as you increase the number of people under one registration!
- What are your group rates?
- 3-5 People — 20% off each ticket
- 6-9 People — 25% off each ticket
- 10-14 People — 30% off each ticket
- 15+ People— 35% off each ticket
- You could be saving up to $420 OFF each ticket!
- How do I redeem?
- No discount code is necessary — Just add three or more colleagues to your registration and you’ll see these discounts automatically applied. Make sure you add your entire group to your registration before hitting complete to get the correct savings*
- How long will these discounts be available until?
- This promotion will not last. Register as soon as possible with your group to lock in your savings!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you’re interested in sponsoring our event.
*Discounts cannot be retroactively applied.
Subscribe to Skift Pro
Subscribe to Skift Pro to get unlimited access to stories like these ($30/month)Subscribe Now
Hopper CEO Hopes to Create a Google-Crushing Superapp for Travel
The generational signs are there, according to Hopper Chief Frederic Lalonde , and they're showing a future for superapps in the West.
Lebawit Lily Girma | 22 hours ago
U.S. Destinations Rush Plans to Welcome Return of International Visitors
Those U.S. destinations that have stayed ready during the pandemic for the return of international visitors don't have to waste valuable time getting prepped. The White House's unexpected relaxation of rules, however, has tourism officials scrambling.
Rashaad Jorden | 23 hours ago
Booking Holdings CEO Expands on the ‘Connected Trip’ Vision
CEO Glenn Fogel has said before Booking Holdings must knit together "the connected trip" for customers, but not everyone has grasped the vision. Fogel seems right in saying that selling bundles of travel products is no longer enough in an era of Uber- and Amazon-style customer service.
Sean O'Neill | 1 day ago