First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
2 months. 9 weeks. 64 days. No matter which way you spin it, this year’s Skift Global Forum is rapidly approaching.
We’ve already updated you on our venue, our newest speakers and even the reasons why you absolutely cannot miss our event. With the remaining time we have left until the big day, you can expect more info in the coming weeks on:
- Our minute-to-minute schedule
- Our secret opening event location
- And most importantly, the list of companies attendees are coming from (think the big ones)
I know, we can’t wait either. To hold you over in the meantime, here’s a glimpse into what last year’s Skift Global Forum looked like and what you can expect for 2017. You know this year is going to be bigger, better and filled with travel’s (and the food industry’s) key players.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0GaWbdfnbY]Time is running out to get in on the action and hear from speakers such as:
- Nathan Blecharczyk, Co-Founder of Airbnb
- Bonny Simi, President of JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Mark D’Arcy, Chief Creative Officer of Facebook
- And more!
We couldn’t bring our event to life every year without the support of our incredible sponsors: Accenture, AIG, Amadeus Airlines, American Express, Button, Criteo, Fareportal, KDS, Mapbox, Smartling, Sojern, The Points Guy, and Travelsify.
To become a sponsor or for any other questions you may have, email firstname.lastname@example.org.