Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
If you’re a long time Skift fan, you know about the magic that happens at our annual event, Skift Global Forum. It’s sometimes the only few days of the year that travel’s leading professionals take the time to slow down and truly invest themselves in nonstop learning.
This year’s conference, happening on September 26-27 at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center, NY, promises to be no different.
And for all of you who haven’t had the chance to attend our event in years past, we wanted to make sure you knew why you absolutely cannot miss it. With that said, here are the top reasons to join us at Skift Global Forum this year:
Our attendees are world-class and come from all sectors within travel.
On top of having the biggest speakers in the industry, our audience of attendees is second to none. Last year, 1000+ people from 33 countries mingled, chatted, got to know one another and struck deals during our networking breaks. Among those 1000+ attendees, 40% were vice presidents and above.
Along with that, our audience came from over 550 companies and represented all sectors within the travel industry. You can rest assured that no matter who you meet at Skift Global Forum, you’ll be meeting someone with a unique take on what the future of travel will look like.
Our ticket includes more than just the sessions.
We know that taking time out to attend a conference is often is a difficult decision to make, especially for younger companies. That’s why at our conference, we promise that you’ll use your time wisely because by purchasing a ticket, you get access to so much more than just the speaker sessions.
Our full access ticket includes:
- Opening Event: On the night before the conference begins, you’ll have the opportunity to join us at a yet-to-be-disclosed location in NYC for drinks, appetizers, networking, and fun!
- Breakfast and Lunch: Real food is just as important as brainfood. Your ticket includes breakfast and lunch on both days of the event and coffee all day to get your creative juices flowing.
- All Sessions: Yes, your ticket gives you access to ALL of our speaker sessions! No need to RSVP.
- Networking Breaks: At Skift Global Forum, we’ve set aside two dedicated times per day to get social. You won’t have to worry about missing any of our content while you finally get the chance to chat with that CEO you’ve been wanting to talk to.
- Mobile App: On top of providing info on our speakers and schedule, the event mobile app also provides a list of our attendees with their job titles and companies. Best part? You’re able to message attendees directly.
- Annual Magazine: As an attendee, you’ll get one of the first copies of our annual magazine at the event. Our print magazine highlights key themes from the year in review as well as projections for the future of travel.
Our conference gets a thumb up from travel’s biggest names.
Now in our fourth year, Skift Global Forum has had some pretty cool people attend and speak at the event and so far, all have raved about the experience. Here’s what they’ve had to say:
- Chip Conley, Former Head of Global Hospitality & Strategy at Airbnb:
“Thanks #skift for 1st class travel conference that satiated my curiosity about where travel biz is going. Impressive line-up, great audience.”
- Jeremy Jauncey, CEO of Beautiful Destinations:
“The conference was fantastic — we got a bunch of new deals as a consequence.”
- Stephen Kaufer, CEO of TripAdvisor:
“Thanks for the opportunity. Terrific conference. Wonderful to meet/reconnect with so many in the industry.”
Convinced? If so, secure your spot at our event now while only 5 Early Bird tickets are available — that’s $800 in savings — And brag to your colleagues that you’re attending.
And if you’re still not sure if our conference is right for your team, email us at email@example.com and we’ll help with any additional info you need.
We couldn’t put on our flagship conference each year without our incredible sponsors: Button, Criteo, Fareportal, Smartling, Sojern, and The Points Guy. Want to see your company name here? Email us to chat about sponsorships.