First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
If you attended our main event last year, you know that Skift Global Forum NYC 2017, our flagship conference happening September 26–27, is poised to have one of the most stacked speaker lineups in travel of the year.
Just a couple weeks ago we announced our first batch of incredible speakers including the CEOs of Delta Air Lines, Royal Caribbean, Marriott, Hilton, Wyndham, Expedia, TripAdvisor, and The Priceline Group.
And today, we are thrilled to announce a slew of additions to our speaker list. Our speakers come from all backgrounds and sectors within the world’s largest industry. They’re the decision-makers leading us into the future of travel and breaking down silos as technology, marketing, UX, and design collide.
- María Claudia Lacouture, Minister of Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Colombia
- Lina Annab, Minister of Tourism and Antiquities of Jordan
- Roland Fasel, COO of AMAN
- Sven-Olof Lindblad, CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Julie Cary, CMO of La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Lisa Ronson, CMO of Tourism Australia
- Jen O’Neal, Founder & CEO of Tripping.com
- Eric Breon, CEO of Vacasa
- And more!
If you’ve made it this far, you should know, we have 12 Early Bird Tickets left! Don’t wait to register at $800 OFF. The price will increase on 5/5.