Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
As part of our continuing efforts to enhance the professional skills of marketers, strategists, and technologists in travel, SkiftEDU is launching a new initiative for the smarter travel marketer: a self-paced, multifaceted online learning course focused on Travel PR.
The new “Makings of the Modern Travel PR Pro” course consists of 8 parts, jam-packed with material for you to consume, including lessons, quizzes, and challenges to help you master the tools, tactics, and trends that travel public relations professionals need to know today.
Best of all, this course features prompts for you to apply what you’ve learned into action, along with guidance and expertise from the following travel PR gurus:
- James Boyd, Vice President, Public Relations – Americas, Singapore Airlines
- Laura Davidson, Founder & President, Laura Davidson PR
- Sandra Fine, Senior Vice President, Global Director of Results Management, rbb Communications
- Maire Griffin, Vice President, Global Communications, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Cathleen Johnson, Managing Director, Percepture Travel
- Nestor E. Lara Baeza, Director, Xhibition
- Jennifer Maguire, Founder & President, Jennifer Maguire Communications & PR
Experience the course over an intense series of days or over multiple weeks, depending on your goals.
This course will teach you to:
- Build a Breakout Travel Campaign
- Define Success Through Measurement
- Craft Your Message and Media Distribution for Your Travel Campaign
- Work with Influencers to Bolster Your Travel Campaign
- Get Placement in Print and Traditional Media Outlets
- Create Your Own Content and Lead the Conversation
- Create Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
- Handle Crisis Communications in Travel
Big thanks to our partner Edmaker.co who helped develop this course and the Course Advisors Jeanine Karp and Maite Velez-Couto, VP’s at rbb Communications, who helped to shape the content of this course.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to register your whole agency/team for this course.