The schedule for Skift Global Forum 2016 is now set.
Our promise to you remains the same as we did last year: This Is Not A Freakin’ Trade Conference. The biggest CEOs in travel are coming on stage at the magnificent Alice Tully Hall, part of Lincoln Center, on Sep 27-28 this year.
CEOs of Marriott, Carnival Etihad, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, ClubMed, and other executives from the world’s most innovative travel and tech brands will come on stage and discuss the future of travel with the Skift editorial team. The FULL speakers list is here.
We have also finalized the editorial program flow, with different travel sub-sector sessions grouped together for the two days, to give it a more natural flow. The full schedule is here.
This year’s Forum is mixing up formats on stage to bring more variety and audience participation into the largest creative business conference in travel. The first two years we focused exclusively on creative short talks and one-to-one Q&As by CEOs, CMOs and creatives on stage, and this year we’re adding many other innovative elements on and off stage:
- More one-to-one Q&As after feedback that grilling from our journalists-as-moderators is something our attendees liked last year.
- Larger panels built around different big fault lines in the global travel industry. These panels, on the big business model clashes happening in the travel industry, will animate these changes through the speakers, on stage.
- Adding Q&A time for ALL sessions at the Forum, a frequent request we have heard from previous attendees.
- Multiple data mini presentations on stage throughout the Forum, each one focused around a different chart that illustrate a larger disruptive trend in traveler behavior.
- We are adding more video from the Forum, off stage as speakers come off, which we will stream through Facebook Live and other platforms as well, we will announce details closer to the Forum date.
Skift Global Forum 2016 is underwritten by the generosity of our amazing sponsors: Adobe, Boxever, CityPass, Criteo, Distil Networks, Fareportal, Momondo Group, MovableInk, Standard International, Simulmedia, Smartling, and Student.com.
If you would like to be part of this great group of Skift partner companies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.