Skift Global Forum 2016 is shaping up to be our biggest and best Forum yet.
Spread over two days of Sep 27-28 at the magnificent Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York City, this year’s Forum will be the largest creative business conference in travel, with 800+ travel industry executives expected to attend.
We’re busy at work building up the program for it — along with bringing in a slew of creative new formats on stage — and today we’re announcing the first batch of CEO and creative speakers for the Forum.
- Arne M. Sorenson, CEO of Marriott International
- Brett Tollman, CEO of The Travel Corporation
- James Hogan, CEO of Etihad Airways
- Ije Nwokorie, CEO of Wolff Olins
- Sally Balcombe, CEO of VisitBritain
- Roger Dow, CEO of U.S. Travel Association
- Niki Leondakis, CEO of Commune Hotels
- Aaron Gowell, CEO of SilverRail
- Fredrik Korallus, CEO of Generator Hostels
- Paul English, CEO of Lola Travel
- Robert Albert, CEO of Routehappy
- Clayton Reid, CEO of MMGY Global
- Amar Lalvani, Managing Partner of Standard Hotels International
- Liz Lambert, Founder and Creative Director of Bunkhouse Group
- Anand Sanwal, CEO of CB Insights
- Richard Goodstone, Co-Founder of Superfly and co-creator of music festivals Bonnaroo/Outside Lands
- Shakil Khan, Co-Founder of Student.com
- Jay Walker, Founder of Priceline.com
- James Sanders, Principal, James Sanders + Associates & Author of “Celluloid Skyline: New York and the Movies“
- Matthias C. Hühne, Publisher at Callisto Publishers GmbH and Author of “Airline Visual Identity 1945-1975“
We will announce other speakers, topics and stage formats in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!