With a big focus on growth and spurring new demand in the future, Skift will bring leaders from across the globe together to discuss what is next for travel and how the future is being tested in Dubai. It's a vital time for our industry to come together as we look ahead to 2023.
Creating connections at the center of global travel. Join us in Dubai December 13-15, 2022.
Skift is gathering travel leaders from across the globe in Dubai this December to look at the larger context of travel in the Middle East and what lies ahead for this important region. We’re putting the latest trends and strategies for lodging, destinations, online travel, and consumers under a microscope with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.
Skift Global Forum East, December 13-15, will take place at the luxurious Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, and you will not want to miss the insightful, editorial-driven discussions guided by Skift editors and research analysts.
The Big Questions Facing Travel
Many consumer-facing global trends are on the menu for this Forum as we discuss how the industry can find new demand and future growth. Across two days, we will discuss:
- The macro forces, opportunities, and challenges for travel for the year ahead
- Where destinations will find new traveler growth as they develop and expand
- How hospitality will adapt to the continued blending of lifestyle and work in travel
- What travel can do to evolve recruitment and overcome its global labor crisis
- Why technology, collaboration, and regional growth will spur demand and resilience
- Exploring the brand-driven and performance marketing strategies leading online travel
- How meetings and events are fostering growth for destinations in the future
- Why digitizing and broadening the experiences and activities sector matters
- How the Middle East will be a vital focal point for global tourism in the years ahead
Check out these topics and many more discussions outlined on our forum agenda.
Learn From the Best
Dubai moves at an incredibly fast pace, and so do the leaders, global changemakers, and brands we’ll feature throughout our Forum, including:
- Christopher Nassetta – President & CEO, Hilton
- Paul Griffiths – CEO, Dubai Airports
- Rob Torres – Senior Vice President, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Philippe Zuber – CEO, Kerzner International
- Adnan Kazim – Chief Commercial Officer, Emirates Airline
- Lola Akinmade Åkerström – Visual Storyteller and Bestselling Author
- Ross Veitch – CEO & Co-Founder, Wego
- Chris Hemmeter – Managing Director, Thayer Ventures
- Aisha Al Mansoori – Captain, Etihad Airways
- Thomas B. Meier – Chief Operating Officer, Jumeirah Group
- Ellen Dubois du Bellay – Chief Human Resources Officer, Jumeirah Group
- Adel El Fakir – CEO, Moroccan National Tourism Office
- Tanzila Khan – Disability Rights Activist
- Jong Yoon Kim – CEO, Yanolja and Yanolja Cloud
- Jeremy Jauncey – Founder & CEO, Beautiful Destinations
- Casper Urhammer – CEO, Tour Operating, FTI Group
- Schubert Lou – Chief Operating Officer, Trip.com
- Alastair Thomann – CEO, Generator and Freehand Hotels
- Michael Dominguez – President and CEO, AHLI
- And many more.
Connecting With Travel Innovators
We’ll kick off our Skift Global Forum East with a spectacular opening night reception on December 13, taking place at Summersalt Beach Club at Jumeirah Al Naseem. Join Skift and several hundred travel leaders on the beach for networking, great food and drink, and views of the iconic Burj Al Arab as we kick off our forum in style.
Throughout our forum, attendees will connect during networking breaks, lunches, and receptions as we merge global ideas and conversations between the West, Middle East, and Asia. There will be much to discuss as we unpack the ideas and strategies being shared throughout the event.
Join Us in Dubai in December
As the final agenda and speakers are being finalized, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gather in Dubai and learn why this region and its people are helping to drive the future of travel. Register today: