SKIFT ASIA SUMMIT | OCTOBER 20 | ONLINE EVENT
As Asia endures a complicated road to recovery, Skift will shine a light on the region and its importance to travel’s future on October 20. This one-day online summit will bring together global leaders and innovators across APAC to take a pointed view of travel’s path forward in Asia and its global impact.
Join us online at 9 a.m. Singapore Standard Time on October 20 for our Skift Asia Summit and hear Skift editors and research analysts as they examine the big questions facing the APAC region, including:
- How does Asia recover with a prolonged absence of Chinese outbound travelers for the foreseeable future?
- As domestic tourism has taken on a new significance, which destinations have had the best strategies to market to and attract local travelers?
- Will sustainability take a new foothold in the absence of mass tourism?
- Will domestic and international governments be forced to reduce their dependence on travel?
- What are the silver linings around startups and tech innovation that have been able to take hold or gain global appeal through this pandemic?
- How long can airlines in the region survive on huge losses without the return of long-haul and business travelers?
- With travelers from Asia being a huge market globally for the U.S. and Europe, when might they return at pre-pandemic volumes?
- What is Asia’s role in the global travel industry going forward?
Join us as we hear from top industry executives about their paths forward, including:
- Keith Barr, CEO of IHG
- Alfan Hendro, Chief Operating Officer of Traveloka
- Laura Houldsworth, VP and Managing Director for APAC of Booking.com
- Jennifer Hsieh, VP, Home & Villas of Marriott International
- Aireen Omar, President of AirAsia Digital at AirAsia Group
This is a must-attend event for anyone looking for insight into Asia’s recovery from the pandemic, companies’ strategies to rebuild and grow, and the new trends that may emerge as travelers return.
HOW TO ATTEND
Registration for this event is $145 USD for a single ticket. Attendees from across the globe will be able to view the video live on October 20, and it will also be available on-demand following the event for viewing at attendees convenience.