First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
We’ve been working hard this year to bring together the biggest names in travel to discuss challenges within the industry. So far we’ve reached London, Singapore, and San Francisco, and now we’re heading back to our hometown for our final — and largest — Forum of the year.
Today we reveal the first group of confirmed speakers who will be joining us at Skift Global Forum this September for an unforgettable two-day event.
Like our 2018 global event, our 2019 Forum stage will be jam-packed with travel’s leading CEOs, founders, and innovators, including:
- Christopher Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide
- Mark Okerstrom, President and CEO of Expedia Group, Inc.
- Sonia Cheng, CEO of Rosewood Hotel Group
- Leeny Oberg, Chief Financial Officer of Marriott International
- Benjamin Smith, CEO of Air France-KLM
- Arnold Donald, President & CEO of Carnival Group
- Ed Bastian, CEO of Delta Air Lines
- Jen Rubio, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer of Away
- Glenn Fogel, CEO & President of Booking Holdings
- Trevor Horwell, CEO of Nobu Hotels
- And more
And this is only the start: The list of confirmed speakers and topics will continue to grow as we get closer to the event, so be on the lookout.
What to Expect
Watch highlights from our 2018 event, below, or check out the event, speaker by speaker on our YouTube playlist.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the event or have any questions, drop us a note at email@example.com.