We’re looking forward to our second annual event devoted to travel and technology, happening on June 27 in San Francisco. Skift Tech Forum is a one-day, single-track conference examining how changing consumer behavior is driving technology solutions that impact revenue and guide investment in travel, the world’s largest industry.
The event brings together the world’s most influential travel-focused tech companies and aggregators, along with the leaders of major travel brands to explore technology’s role in addressing marketplace disruptions, collapsing silos, and shifting partner alliances in travel. Tech Forum’s fast paced executive conversations are unique because they combine Skift’s hard hitting tech journalism with insights from Skift Research analysts, as well as a proprietary data from a growing library of our premium travel tech reports.
Our moderators are unafraid to go deep to address the sophisticated questions on the minds of industry decision makers. Unlike other conferences, Skift Tech Forum cuts through the hype and fluff to surface the latest strategic thinking, AND it’s backed by data.
Apply now for a discounted startup ticket.
How to Get a Discounted Ticket
Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding ONLY
How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost $750 — That’s a discount of nearly 50% OFF a full-price ticket!
What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full-price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, workshops, the opening event, meals, a revamped mobile app, and a multitude of guaranteed networking opportunities.
How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Tech Forum, so act fast.
How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Tech Forum will benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
When can I apply?
- Right now. Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
Interested in sponsoring Skift Tech Forum? Find out how.