Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Skift Global Forum is Skift’s biggest and most diverse event. Held on the main stage at Jazz at the Lincoln Center in New York City, this two-day affair attracts 1,100+ attendees from 40+ countries. Today we’re announcing the 2019 program theme “Defining (and Sustaining) the Future of Travel.”
Make sure to take advantage of Early-Bird rates, and save $900! This price won’t last, so don’t wait to register and claim this sweet deal!
The speakers on stage, the themes we discuss, and the questions we focus on all speak to our quest to understand the state of innovation in the travel sector, and larger innovations in the world that affect travel. The big picture of the world, with travel as a filter to look at it.
THIS YEAR’S TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Travel’s Green New Deal: What are the priorities? How much must be invested to meaningfully address global sustainability issues?
- Hospitality’s Next Move: Strategies for addressing experience, differentiation, and scale in an increasingly competitive and consolidated market
- The Transparency Conundrum: Online booking diversification, packaging and brand partnerships
- The Future of Mobility: From aviation to ride sharing, strategies, markets, and technologies that are redefining mobility and transforming customer experience
- Innovations and Challenges from Asia: What do the fastest growing markets tell us about where travel is headed? How are destinations preparing for the demands of outbound travelers?
- Raising the Stakes on Experiences: More and more travelers are focused on bringing home memories and instagram moments rather than souvenirs. Skift examines the experience landscape from luxury and wellness retreats to curated events, and more.
Learn more about what you’ll learn and who you’ll meet at Global Forum.
Skift Global Forum 2019 promises to be groundbreaking for many reasons. During the opening night event on September 17, we’re hosting our inaugural Design Awards Ceremony!
Skift Design Awards are the travel industry’s recognition of the spaces, services, and experiences transforming the traveler journey. We’re looking at design not just in terms of visuals and aesthetics, but in terms of all the physical and digital touch points brands create that impact the traveler experience.
Want to recognize your team or company’s work in outstanding travel design? Apply now and you’ll save $250. Early Submissions Deadline is May 3!