You’ll want to be sitting front and center when these high-level executives and industry trailblazers take the stage.
Coming off the success of our first ever Megatrends Magazine Launch event in Singapore, we’re even more excited about hosting Skift Forum Asia. We can’t wait to return to the vibrant country and continue engaging with the information and innovation hungry folks who reside in the region. Today I can reveal an expanded list of speakers who will join us in May!
You’ll want to be sitting front and center when these high-level executives and industry trailblazers take the stage. Act now to secure your spot at Skift Forum Asia.
Here is our all-star lineup:
- Sonia Cheng, CEO of Rosewood Hotel Group
- Goh Choon Phong, CEO of Singapore Airlines Limited
- Brett Tollman, Chief Executive at The Travel Corporation
- John Wroughton Brown, CEO of Agoda
- Zara Khanna, Founder of Octa
- J.Scott Kirby, President of United Airlines
- Yoshiyuki Takano, Head of Travel at Rakuten, Inc.
- Ritesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO of OYO
- Marsha Ma, VP and Managing Director, China at Booking.com
- Richard Holden, VP—Product Management, Travel at Google
- Aireen Omar, Deputy Group CEO—Digital, Transformation, and Corporate Services at AirAsia Group
- Qiann Jiannong, Chairman and CEO of Fosun Tourism Group
- José Silva, CEO of Jumeirah
- Brian Williams, Deputy Chairman of Swire Properties Hotel Holdings
And the list is still growing! We will reveal the final lineup and complete program soon.
We’ve expanded our editorial coverage in Asia over the past year, reporting on heritage tourism struggles in Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam’s recent hotel boom, and how Asian startups are redefining corporate travel. Additional topics we plan to address and challenge at Forum Asia include the scaling of global travel brands in the APAC region and their relationship with the most successful regional players, marketing the intersection of technology, personalization, and creativity, and disruptions in cross-border mobility from ride sharing and autonomous vehicles to airlines and rail.
There will be something for everyone and you can’t miss it. Register today!
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch