First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Today is an exciting day as we can reveal our official date and venue of the 2019 Skift Tech Forum! Skift will return to Silicon Valley for a second year, and we heard our past attendees loud and clear. This time we’ll be taking our conference to the heart of downtown to make it even easier for you to attend. Join us on June 27 at the beautiful Fairmont San Francisco as we define the future of travel tech.
Registration is officially open, and at this time we’re offering 35 Super Early Bird Tickets to the people who act fast! Once these tickets are gone they are gone, so don’t wait to claim your spot at the lowest price we offer—that’s a $495 discount off full price!
Skift Tech Forum is a one-day, single-track forum examining how changing consumer behavior is driving technology solutions that impact revenue and guide investment in travel, the world’s largest industry.
The event brings together the world’s most influential travel-focused tech companies and aggregators, along with the leaders of major travel brands to explore technology’s role in addressing marketplace disruptions, collapsing silos, and shifting partner alliances in travel. Tech Forum’s fast paced executive conversations are unique because they combine Skift’s hard hitting tech journalism with insights from Skift Research analysts, as well as proprietary data from our growing library of premium travel tech reports.
And much like everything else with Skift, we are putting our own unique filter on travel tech. We have created a conference that is laser-focused on the tech disruptions happening in the retailing, merchandising, and distribution (RMD) of travel. New technologies and consumer behaviors have been opening up new ways of selling — not to mention new relationships between businesses.
Our moderators are unafraid to go deep to address the sophisticated questions on the minds of industry decision makers. Unlike other conferences, Skift Tech Forum cuts through the hype and fluff to surface the latest strategic thinking, AND it’s backed by data.
Sessions will explore key trends and disruptions that impact revenue and drive the e-commerce and technology strategies that power retailing, distribution, and merchandising decisions in travel.
- Expect a deep dive into the tech stacks of leading airlines, hotel groups, cruise lines, car rental companies, and other travel suppliers.
- Look for insights into how the giants of travel are updating their connectivity with partners and the tech platform behemoths, as suppliers rebalance both their direct and indirect distribution.
- Get the down low on sectors that are receiving the most money and acquisitions, such as vacation rental tech, blockchain startups, and direct-to-traveler business travel startups.
- Unlock AI’s Potential — AI improves prediction quality, and the travel industry depends heavily on accurately forecasting demand and supply, so the anticipated impact is significant.
- Find out where blockchain will actually matter.
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Act fast to snag one of the 35 super early bird tickets available, and save $495 on your ticket. Register now!
If you’re interested in sponsoring Skift Tech Forum on June 27, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.