Hotel operators chasing additional meetings and events business need to understand the mindset of today’s planners, embrace new communications tools, and create dynamic, inventive experiences. A tall order? Not once you’re armed with these actionable takeaways.
This sponsored content was created in collaboration with a Skift partner.
We’re publishing a new Skift Strategy Guide, in partnership with Cvent: How Hotels Can Book More Meetings and Events in 2019, that offers solutions to the big challenges in winning meetings and events business.
Across the meetings and events industry, expectations are on the rise from just about every stakeholder. Owners, planners, and attendees alike want more from gatherings, with an eye to efficiency.
“Hotels and destinations must figure out how to differentiate themselves in order to capitalize on the rapidly expanding benefits of group business,” said Bharet Malhotra, senior vice president of Cvent Hospitality Cloud.
But while it’s easy to set a goal of delivering more interesting, unique experiences, it can be much harder to actually execute on that challenge. This report, then, aims to share real-world, cost-effective strategies to solve that puzzle and drive increased group bookings for hotels of all sizes.
In this deck, you’ll find:
- Interviews with meetings industry insiders that reveal actionable strategies for booking more events
- Clever tricks for reimagining existing spaces and delivering differentiated meeting spaces
- Replicable ideas for on-property activations and programs that can make your meetings offer stand out from the competition
- Tactics for understanding the meeting planner mindset and communications tools to eliminate pain points
- Solutions to common challenges, including how to deliver next-level experiences while staying within budget
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch