Paris-based AccorHotels is arguably pursuing one of the most aggressive, innovative, and unique strategies in the entire hospitality industry. In addition to growing its hotel portfolio tremendously over the past few years, the company also has acquired or made investments in companies in several related industries such as co-working spaces, concierge services, dining, and events services as well as digital booking platforms.
And it looks like AccorHotels has no plans of stopping here.
In Skift Research’s latest report out today, A Deep Dive Into AccorHotels 2018: Measuring Success From Asset-Light to Acquisitions, we focus on two aspects of AccorHotels’ growth strategy: the sale of a majority stake in AccorInvest to become an asset-light company and AccorHotels’ approach to acquisitions and investments.
What is emerging as a result of this growth strategy is a more stable, nimble company that has the expertise, ability, and cash on hand to become an all-in-one experience platform, catering to all consumer needs pre-, during, and post-stay. Travel and experiences are a lifestyle, and Accor is showing consumers and investors how it can take hospitality to the next level.
What You’ll Learn from this Report:
- An overview of AccorHotels by the numbers: sales, earnings, supply, and pipeline.
- Geography and chain scales: Accor’s past, present, and future.
- A breakdown of the AccorInvest sale and what it means for Accor to shift asset-light.
- An assessment of the success of AccorHotels’ M&A (mergers and acquisitions) strategy.
- A description of other areas of strength for the company.
- Skift Research forecasts for AccorHotels’ 2018 RevPAR (revenue per available room), revenue, and earnings.
- Company risks.
This is the latest in a series of monthly reports aimed at analyzing the fault lines of disruption in travel. These reports are intended for the busy travel industry decision-maker. Tap into the opinions and insights of our seasoned network of staffers and contributors. Over 200 hours of desk research, data collection, and/or analysis goes into each report.
After you subscribe, you will gain access to our entire vault of reports conducted on topics ranging from technology to marketing strategy to deep dives on key travel brands. Reports are available online in a responsive design format, or you can also buy each report a la carte at a higher price.