Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
I’m excited to announce today that our brand new event networking mobile app has launched! The new app will make an official debut at Skift Restaurants Forum and Skift Global Forum on September 24th and September 27-28th respectively. Both events will bring together a high-level group of attendees looking to learn from and connect with each other, and the new mobile app will make networking easier than ever.
You can learn more about our inaugural Skift Restaurants Forum and register here.
Skift Global Forum’s 1,100+ attendee base is 50% VP-level and above, so we’re providing you all the tools you need to navigate the crowd and make lasting connections right in the palm of your hand. Only 26 spots are left so don’t wait to register now!
What’s new with this mobile app? My team has been working hard to revamp the attendee’s handheld experience at our Forums based on past attendees’ direct feedback, and anticipating your needs. This is what you’ll see once you register for the event and download the app:
- New Look & Feel: We wanted this app to be as Skift-y as possible. We hope you enjoy the whimsical color scheme and user-friendly interface.
- Improved Attendee Messaging: You can search the attendee list by personal name or company name, find the people you want to meet, and message them directly. You’ll have a message inbox within the app so you can manage your conversations.
- New Meeting Scheduler: We know you want to make the most of your time in New York surrounded by the top executives in travel. Now you’ll be able to schedule meetings at specific dates and times using the new meeting scheduling function. You can manage your pending invites and confirmed meetings, reschedule if needed, and add them to your phone calendar.
In addition to the new stuff, the app will have all the same features you know and love from past Skift Forums, with the updated look and interface!
- Complete Schedule: Plan out your days by reviewing the complete schedule over three days with session topics and speaker info. Add sessions to your phone’s calendar.
- Live Session Q & A: During key conference sessions, every attendee will be able to submit questions they’d like asked onstage. The questions will populate in the app, so the audience can react and like certain questions, and the favorites rise to the top and will be answered live. Thank you to Fareportal for sponsoring this interactive experience!
- Locations and Directions: Even if you live in New York, sometimes you just need some directions! All venue location information with maps is in the app, plus locations for other things you may need like the subway, a drugstore/pharmacy and an ATM.
Many thanks to our 2018 mobile app sponsor Five Star Alliance for making this possible!
To become a sponsor or for any other questions about our events, email email@example.com.