Skift Global Forum is a culmination of my team’s yearlong efforts to challenge and redefine the travel industry’s views and strategies. What started as a bright idea in 2014, has expanded to be one of the largest and most diverse gatherings in travel. It’s become a must-attend event for creative executives who want to meet equally imaginative people, share passions, and trail-blaze new initiatives.
I’m feeling a bit nostalgic, so here’s a look back at Skift Global Forum’s growth over the past five years…
- 1-day conference in 2014 → 2-day conference with an opening event kickoff for even more networking
- 14 employees in 2014→ We’ve grown to 55 people; that’s almost quadrupled!
- We’ve gone from hosting strictly TED-style talks, to a mix of super panels, fireside chats between Skift editors and CEOs, and of course our signature Skift Talks. Check out the full schedule.
- No additional workshops → 1 per day → Now we offer 4 workshops throughout the conference. These hands-on education sessions deep dive into thought provoking topics and offer extra networking opportunities.
- In 2014 we had attendees come from over 15 countries → We’ve welcomed attendees from 47 countries since then, and expect 40+ countries to be represented at the 2018 event alone!
- 150 companies represented at the first Skift Global Forum → Almost 500 companies already confirmed for the 2018 event.
- 250 of the smartest people in travel attended our first conference → 1,100+ industry leaders will converge in New York City on September 27-28, 2018
Here’s the Skift Team at our June 2018 company retreat in Puerto Rico. We’ll be all hands on deck at Skift Global Forum, and we can’t wait to meet you!
Be part of the magic at Skift Global Forum. You don’t want to miss being in the room with this amazing and high-caliber group of people. And we don’t want to miss out on meeting you and showing you all the passion we have for Skift, each other, and the world!
ONLY 33 SPOTS ARE LEFT so don’t wait to register and join us on September 27-28th.
Over the years our sponsors have grown in number too, and we are so grateful for the support! Many thanks to our 2018 event sponsors:
Pinterest, LiveRamp, RateGain, MediaAlpha, Koddi, VisitDallas, HotelBeds, Sojern, VSA Partners, Travelsify, LivePerson, Five Star Alliance, Brand USA, Tinyclues, AIG Travel, Mastercard, Collinson, Accenture, Accenture Amadeus AlianceJordan Tourism Board, Switchfly, Fareportal, and Cvent.
To become a sponsor or for any other questions about our events, email email@example.com.