It’s your last chance to sign up to hear Skift Editors ask the unexpected and tough questions of the disruptors, innovators and leaders of travel including Uber, Airbnb, Delta Air Lines, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Marriott International and more…
Here’s what you need to know about this epic event at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall:
- You’ll interact with a 50% VP-level and above audience representing 550+ companies from all sectors of travel. You’ll make connections that will last a lifetime.
- You have access to the exclusive Opening Night Event on September 26th at the Mandarin Oriental, New York, where you’ll be able to meet attendees in a fun, casual setting.
- You’ll hear from 30+ trailblazing speakers covering a wide range of relevant topics. You can even contribute to the discussions onstage via the event mobile app.
- You can participate in hands-on workshops including:
- You’ll be a smarter and savvier professional because of what you’ll experience at this event!
Tickets are an all-access pass to every session, networking opportunity, and hands-on workshop. If you haven’t purchased a ticket yet, here are a few options to help you save:
- Startup Tickets: SOLD OUT! Although we’ve sold all our startup price tickets, we have another offer for qualified startups. Apply here!
- Group Rates: RATES CLOSE END OF MONTH 8/31. Register with your team to save up to 35% off! Find out more here.
- Educator and Student Rates: Do you work in academics? Are you studying hospitality? We have discounted tickets for both! Email email@example.com for info.
With just one month left to secure a ticket, don’t wait to register and define the future of travel with us. I hope to see you there.
Big thanks to our fabulous sponsors who make this event possible: Switchfly, Fareportal, Tinyclues, AIG Travel, Mastercard, Collinson, LiveRamp, Cvent, Five Star Alliance, Brand USA, RateGain, MediaAlpha, Koddi, Accenture, Accenture Amadeus Alliance, VisitDallas, HotelBeds, Sojern, VSA Partners, Travelsify, and LivePerson.
To become a sponsor or for any other questions about our events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.