Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Destination marketing organizations (DMOs) are using Facebook to advertise to potential travelers in a variety of ways –– but some campaigns are more successful and better executed than others.
In the first week of July 2018, CrowdRiff, a visual and social marketing solution for destination and travel brands, looked through the current Facebook ads from the 50 U.S. states to understand how the industry is approaching this channel. The company analyzed patterns and trends from the ads to pull insights into how DMOs are using Facebook to connect with travelers and have put all of their findings into one eBook.
In this eBook, you’ll find examples, trends, and insights on Facebook advertising through the lens of U.S. state destination marketing organizations, including:
- Snapshots of Facebook ad types and formats
- Facebook ad campaigns that stand out
- How DMOs are using user-generated content and video in their ads
- Successful calls-to-action
- Tips on how to use a visual content marketing platform for better Facebook ads