We believe our conferences can be a catalyst for great ideas. That's why we offer discounted tickets to startup companies looking to learn from and network with the industry's top innovators. Apply now!
It’s that time of year again; time to start looking ahead to our annual Skift Global Forum in New York City. This is the sixth year we will convene in Skift’s hometown, and our team looks forward to seeing more participants from all sectors of travel than ever before.
One of the ways we can ensure that we have an increasingly diverse attendance base is by offering discounted rates for startup companies. We know there are countless startups out there working hard to improve our ways of traveling. We want to make it a little easier for those burgeoning startups to attend the most talked about conference in travel. That’s why we’re announcing discounted startup tickets to Skift Global Forum are available again for 2018! Find out if you qualify and apply now.
This year, we are taking our commitment of supporting startups a step further. Skift has teamed up with the Accenture Amadeus Alliance to present the Air Pitch Startup Competition, a premier competition for startups working to solve the airline industry’s biggest challenges. Three startups will have five minutes to showcase their innovative solutions to top decision makers at Skift Global Forum. Learn more and how to apply here.
Here’s what you need to know to snag a discount ticket:
- How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Global Forum.
- Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding ONLY (no exceptions)
- How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost $1,295 — That’s an outrageous discount of $2,600 OFF a full price ticket!
- What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, meals, opening event, mobile app, conference magazine, and guaranteed networking opportunities.
- How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Global Forum would benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
- When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
Skift is passionate about assisting startups in taking their companies to the next level. We couldn’t make this possible without the support of our generous sponsors including the Accenture Amadeus Alliance, VisitDallas, Sojern, Travelsify, Switchfly, and AIG. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Find out how.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch