Need some convincing to join us in Berlin this April? We’ve put together a list for you and your boss so you don’t miss out on the the hottest, most intentional conference in travel.
We’ve been keeping you in the loop about our speakers, incredible venues, and all the magic that goes into planning our second Skift Forum Europe. Now it’s time to really show you why you must be there to experience everything we have to offer in Berlin.
Our world-class attendees come from all corners of the industry and the world.
Last year, we had over 450 attendees from 36 countries join us in London, and 39% were vice presidents and above. We’re lucky our audience wants their conference experience to be more than coffee breaks and swag bags. We had representation from over 260 companies in every sector of the travel industry, so no matter who you’ll meet at Skift Forum Europe, you’re sure to make a connection with a unique perspective.
We promise so much more than just a ticket.
We know conferences are expensive and can be filled with empty promises. Skift Forums aren’t like that. We’re big believers in bringing you value with everything we do, from our editorial coverage to our signature events.
That’s why you get all this with your full-access ticket:
- Opening Event: On April 25th, the night before the conference, drop your bags off at your hotel and join us at NENI Restaurant for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, networking, and fun!
- All Sessions: Yes, your ticket gives to access to ALL of our speaker sessions on April 26th! No RSVP necessary. Access our speaker schedule directly in your mobile app, too.
- Breakfast and Lunch: Real food is just as important as brainfood. Your ticket includes both breakfast and lunch. We’ll also have all-day coffee to keep your creative juices flowing.
- Networking Breaks: Get face time with that CEO you’ve been meaning to chat with. You won’t miss any content or speakers because we set aside dedicated times at the Forum for you to socialize.
- Mobile App: In addition to lots of info on our schedule and speakers, the Skift Forum Europe mobile app provides a full list of attendees complete with job titles and companies. The best part? You can message fellow attendees directly.
- Annual Magazine: As an attendee, you’ll get one of the first copies of our annual magazine. Our print magazine highlights key themes from the year in review and projections for the future of travel.
Oh, and did we mention we already wrote you this letter for your boss?
If you still need a little nudge, we wrote you a letter you can personalize to prove to your boss that attending Skift Forum Europe is valuable for you and your team.
Are you the boss? Even better. Register now to secure your spot with us in Berlin!
And if you’re still not sure if our conference is right for your team, email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about the event.
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch