There are 72 days until Skift Forum Europe in Berlin! But who’s counting? (Us. Definitely us.)
April 26, 2018. That’s the day you’re joining us in Europe for the second annual Skift Forum Europe, and today we’re excited to announce our finalized list of speakers!
Last year we met in London. This time we’re taking Berlin by storm with the help of our lineup of innovative speakers from all sectors of the European and global travel industry. You’ll hear from:
- Kenny Jacobs, CMO of Ryanair
- Sylvain Rabuel, CEO of Club Méditerranée (France, Europe and Africa)
- Rob Torres, Managing Director of Google – Travel Sector
- Eric De Neef, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Branding & Commercial Officer of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Katherine Grass, Head of Innovation & Ventures of Amadeus IT Group
- Cristina Berta Jones, COO of B2C Ecommerce of Naspers Group
- Tao Tao, Co-Founder and COO of GetYourGuide
- Joan Vilà, Executive Chairman of Hotelbeds Group
- Inga Hlín Pálsdóttir, Director of Visit Iceland and Creative Industries of Promote Iceland
- Richard Clarke, Senior Analyst at Bernstein
- Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of AccorHotels
- Peter Fankhauser, CEO of Thomas Cook Group
- Tina Edmundson, Global Brand Officer of Marriott International
- Henner Blömer, Director of Automotive, Telecommunications, Finance and Travel (DACH) at Facebook
- Jeroen Merchiers, Managing Director, EMEA of Airbnb
Want to get an idea of the topics we may cover at Skift Forum Europe? Get a sneak peek here!
See the full list of speakers here, and keep an eye out quickly-approaching updates on our event program and itinerary.
Email us at [email protected] for any questions or if you’re interested in sponsoring our event.
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch