Just two weeks ago, Skift announced that in 2018 we’ll be taking a deep dive look at the travel technology ecosystem and customer centricity with our inaugural tech-based conference, Skift Tech Forum, happening in Silicon Valley on June 12th.
Today we’re even more excited to let you know that you can now reserve your spot to attend. That’s right! $250+ OFF Super Early Bird tickets are officially on sale, and we wanted our avid Skift readers to be the first to know.
Skift Tech Forum will be a first-of-it’s-kind conference, laser-focused on the tech disruptions happening in the retailing, merchandising, and distribution (RMD) of travel.
With the help of our Skift Research team, Skift Tech Forum plans to explore the following topics:
- Distribution wars
- Data analytics and personalization in travel retailing
- Understanding AI & Blockchain
- Marketing & CMO tech stack
- Investment and M&A strategies
- The state of Payments tech
- Disintermediating Priceline & Expedia
- Building RMD tech in a Google & Facebook world
- How seismic changes in ad tech are rippling through travel tech
- Alternative accommodation RMD ecosystem
- Tours & Activities RMD ecosystem
- Airlines RMD ecosystem
- Travel agents & TMC RMD ecosystem
- Mobile booking & marketing landscape
- Future of loyalty and loyalty tech
- Messaging, voice search & assistants in the travel sector
And if you’ve heard of/been to our Forums, you already know that the top CEOs, CMOs, CDOs, CTOs, and CIOs of major B2B travel tech companies will be on stage and in the audience. More details on speakers coming soon.
Sound interesting? We thought it might. That’s why we opened up 35 Super Early Bird Tickets, so that you could put your year-end budget to good use. Act fast — This price won’t last.
If you’re interested in sponsoring our inaugural tech event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don’t forget to check out the rest of our upcoming Forums.