Here at Skift HQ, Skift Global Forum buzz is at an all time high. Our sales team is making preparations for sponsors, our marketing team is sell, sell, selling tickets, and our editorial team is prepping to ask hard-hitting questions. And it’s all because we’ve officially finalized this year’s speaker list.
Our lineup of speakers is known to be the best in the industry, and we’re not shy to brag that this year is no different. More than 30 of the leading innovators across all sectors in travel will descend on New York City this September 26-27 to share their individual insights on the industry as a whole. As an attendee, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from:
- Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Expedia, Inc.
- Glenn Fogel, CEO of The Priceline Group
- Stephen Kaufer, CEO of TripAdvisor
- Arne Sorenson, President & CEO of Marriott International, Inc.
- Christopher Nassetta, President & CEO of Hilton
- Keith Barr, CEO of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Geoff Ballotti, President & CEO of Wyndham Hotel Group
- Nathan Blecharczyk, Co-Founder of Airbnb
- Kathy Tan Mayor, CMO of Carnival Cruise Line
- Richard D. Fain, CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Edward H. Bastian, CEO of Delta Air Lines
- And more!
And as a reminder, we announced our expansion into covering the food and beverage sector right before last year’s forum. Travel and dining out go hand in hand, and at this year’s event we’ll have a couple of key sessions exploring this intersection. With that said, we’re thrilled that both Danny Meyer, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group, and René Redzepi, founder and head chef of noma, will join us onstage, discussing creativity, innovation, and the business of restaurants.
We couldn’t bring our event to life every year without the support of our incredible sponsors: Accenture, Adobe, AIG, Amadeus Airlines, American Express, Button, Criteo, Fareportal, ITP, KDS, Mapbox, ProColombia, Smartling, Sojern, The Points Guy, and Travelsify.
To become a sponsor or for any other questions you may have, email firstname.lastname@example.org.