First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Spread over two days on September 26 and 27, 2017 at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center, NY, this year’s flagship Forum will be the largest creative business conference in travel with 1,000+ travel industry executives expected to attend.
We’re busy at work right now building out the program for it and like last year, we’re expecting C-level executives from the world’s premier travel and tech companies to join us. Today we’re excited to announce our first batch of confirmed speakers:
- Edward H. Bastian, CEO of Delta Air Lines
- Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Expedia, Inc.
- Glenn Fogel, CEO of Priceline Group
- Richard D. Fain, CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Arne Sorenson, CEO of Marriott International
- Geoff Ballotti, CEO of Wyndham Hotel Group
- Christopher Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide
- Stephen Kaufer, CEO of TripAdvisor
- John Barratt, CEO of Teague
- Danny Meyer, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group
- Kathy Tan Mayor, CMO of Carnival Cruise Line
Don’t miss out on the event that 550+ companies attended last year!
We will announce additional speakers and topics in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! For all questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to all of our amazing sponsors confirmed so far: Sojern, The Points Guy, Criteo, Button, and Smartling.
If you are interested in sponsoring the best damn conference in all of travel, contact us.