We’ve lined up one of the biggest congregations of CEOs and Founders in European travel, including:
- Richard Solomons, CEO of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Bjorn Kjos, CEO of Norwegian Air
- Daniel Houghton, CEO of Lonely Planet
- Hugo Burge, CEO of Momondo Group
- Steve Hafner, Co-Founder & CEO of Kayak
- Gareth Williams, CEO & Co-Founder of Skyscanner
- Erik Friemuth, CMO of TUI Group
- Serena Guen, Founder & CEO of SUITCASE Magazine
- Claus Sendlinger, Founder & CEO of Design Hotels
- James & Tamara Lohan, Co-Founders of Mr & Mrs Smith
- Troy Liu, CEO of Mileslife
- Tao Tao, Co-Founder & COO of GetYourGuide
- Bruno Chauvat, CEO & Co-Founder of Travelsify
To add to the discussion on the future of European travel we’ll also have top execs from from venture capital companies including PROfounders Capital and Seaya Ventures, from food tech innovators like noma and VizEat, and from leaders in tourism from Dubai Holdings and London & Partners. And to round out the day we’ll have leaders from Trivago, Google, and TrendWatching shed light on the travel industry from their unique vantage points.
You can check out the full line up of speakers here and stay tuned, we’ll be announcing our event schedule sooner than you think.
For all questions, please email email@example.com.