Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
With our How-to articles and online learning course, SkiftEDU has become the leading source of educational and professional development tools for the smarter travel marketer. Today, SkiftEDU adds one more resource to the list by launching our first Premium Webinar: How to Craft Effective Email Newsletters That Deliver Powerful Results. Join us for our 60 minute live webinar on Tues, Nov 22, 2016 at 12pm EST / 9am PST / 5pm GMT. Can’t make it for the live webinar? Purchasing will give you access to a streamable video of the content to watch and re-watch after the live session.
Despite all the talk about social media, mobile apps and virtual reality, there is one tool that remains the most powerful in a travel marketer’s toolkit: email and newsletters. This educational, hands-on and no-nonsense webinar will teach the best practices to make sure your email marketing reaches and surpasses its objectives
- Seth Forman, General Manager, Destinations at Travelzoo
- Tom Botts, Senior Vice President and CMO at Miraval Group
Webinar Agenda Highlights:
- Briefly look at the state of email marketing in 2016
- Understand what makes a compelling newsletter that people will want to open, read, and share
- Learn the 5 key elements of a powerful and effective email newsletter
- See how TravelZoo and Miraval Group use email marketing in their strategy and how they measure ROI
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning more about digital marketing best practices will want to attend this webinar. But more specifically:
- Marketing and Sales Coordinators
- Digital and Social Media Managers
- Owners and Managers in small and medium travel organizations: inns, boutique hotels, attractions, restaurants, tour operators, travel agencies, car rental, etc.
As an exclusive Skift insider, we are offering you access to this webinar at the early bird rate of *ONLY* $39. Act fast! This price will only last until Friday, Nov 18th at 11:59pm EST. Price to increase the day after.
Email us at email@example.com if you want to register your whole team for this course or have any questions.