Beautiful properties, picture-perfect amenities, international adventures — travelers have endless options to plan and book their trips, and they’re sharing some seriously amazing visual content, post-vacation. So how can brands innovate to make discovery and action easy for consumers, and bring the travel journey past checkout?
In this webinar, Curalate and Skift team up to provide 5 key ways that brands such as Marriott, EF College Break, and Airbnb are using their digital marketing strategies to change the ways in which customers discover and share their travel experiences.
You can expect to learn:
- How to team up with influencers to promote experiences and reach new audiences
- Best practices for collecting and sharing user generated content to celebrate fans and drive engagement
- Innovative ways to promote your brand, such as utilizing microsites and editorial content
- How to sell experiences – not just rooms and tickets
- Vertical video strategies for travel brands
Speaker: Katelyn Ares, Senior Brand Strategist at Curalate
Katelyn is a Senior Brand Strategist at Curalate, working with top brands to generate awareness, drive traffic, and increase conversions everywhere, from visual social networks to email, digital ads, and your website.