As consumers increasingly opt for image-driven content over other digital formats, destinations need to take greater control of how they market their visual identity. Download CrowdRiff's free report to learn the five questions marketers must ask to own their visual strategy.
This sponsored content was created in collaboration with a Skift partner.
Photos and videos about your destination are being created constantly and in greater numbers than ever before. The danger of not guiding this visual conversation is that review sites and content aggregators will guide it for you.
Your focus as a marketer should be on exerting Visual Influence to tell your destination’s story. This level of control comes only from being a Visual Authority, when you’ve become the source of inspiration. Here are 5 questions that can help you determine if you’re not the visual authority of your brand and a downloadable report of what you can do about it:
- Are you able to find authentic stories about your destination easily?
- Are you able to engage with content creators at scale, and encourage the production of the best possible content for your brand?
- Are you able to easily update your marketing channels with authentic visual content?
- Do people come to you for the best visual content about your destination?
- Are you able to get rights to the best visual content your audience is producing efficiently?
This post is brought to you in sponsorship with our partner, CrowdRiff.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch