Today, we are announcing the first batch of 11 speakers for the Skift Global Forum 2015, the largest creative business forum in the global travel industry.
This year we will have a total of more than 30 speakers spread over two days giving talks around the Future of Travel in 2015 and beyond. The first 11 speakers and their topics:
- Andy Cohen, Co-CEO of Gensler, on envisioning the airport of the future.
- Fred Dixon, CEO of NYC & Company, on the future of tourism marketing for iconic travel brands.
- Craig Greenberg & Alice Gray Stites, President and Chief Curator of 21c Museum Hotels, respectively, on why hotels should become a portal to local arts and culture.
- Greg Hong, CEO and Co-Founder of Reserve, on why dining and food is the next frontier of disruption in travel.
- Mark Hoplamazian, President and CEO of Hyatt Hotels, on bringing humanity back to hospitality.
- Issam Kazim, CEO of Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing, on the future of city branding.
- Geoffrey Kent, CEO & Founder of Abercrombie & Kent, on understanding the socio-cultural impact of travel on societies.
- Vinicius Lages, Minister of Tourism for Brazil, on building a tourism brand around big events (World Cup & Olympics).
- Diego Saez-Gil, CEO and co-founder of Bluesmart, on launching a travel startup through crowdfunding.
- Michael Small, CEO of Gogo, on the digital habits of air travelers and what brands can learn from them.
- Matthew Upchurch, CEO of Virtuoso, on how the right kind of travel agent survived the digital change.
- Darrell Wade, CEO of Peak Adventure Travel, on the launching a breakthrough new brand out of a large travel company.
- Rick Wise, CEO of Lippincott, on the rise of invisible design in travel.
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. We opened our Super-Early bird tickets late last month and sold out in a week, so grab the Early-Bird tickets which are on sale now!
After the huge success of the 2014 Forum we are doubling the size and duration of the 2015 Forum. This year it will be held October 14-15 at Duggal Greenhouse in Brooklyn, New York.
For queries on program and sponsorships, email us at email@example.com.