Skift’s Editorial Team
Skift has a team of 12 editors and reporters working out of offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Skift’s in-house journalists, as well as its freelancers, base their work on original reporting, interviews, and primary sources. Our editorial team does not publish third-party content or unsolicited stories.
Some news content on Skift is syndicated from the Associated Press and Bloomberg, which we license through NewsCred. (Our separate SkiftX team works with partners to create sponsored content, which is labeled as such whenever published or promoted.)
Our New York address is 145 W 30th Street.
We can be reached by phone at 212-564-5830
If you are at a media company and would like to speak with a Skift editor or reporter for expert insight into travel news, please contact Kathie Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak to an editor or reporter about a story, you can contact them as follows:
Skift Travel Editorial Staff
- Jason Clampet — Editor-in-Chief — email@example.com
- Dennis Schaal — Executive Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Lowry — Managing Editor — email@example.com
- Hannah Sampson — News Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanna Ting — Senior Hospitality Editor — email@example.com
- Sean O’Neill — Travel Tech Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Sumers — Aviation BusinessEditor — email@example.com
- Andrew Sheivachman — Business Travel Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Whyte — Europe Editor — email@example.com
- Dan Peltier — Tourism Reporter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Enelow — Assistant Editor — email@example.com