Skift’s Editorial Team
Skift has team of editors and reporters working out of offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Bangkok. Skift’s in-house journalists, as well as its freelancers, base their work on original reporting, interviews, and primary sources. Our editorial team does not publish third-party content or unsolicited stories.
Some news content on Skift is syndicated from Reuters, which we license through Industry Dive. (Our separate SkiftX team works with partners to create sponsored content, which is labeled as such whenever published or promoted.)
Our mailing address is 145 W. 30th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001.
We can be reached by phone at 215-313-8885.
If you would like to speak to an editor or reporter about a story, you can contact them as follows:
- Tom Lowry — Editor-in-Chief — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Schaal — Executive Editor — email@example.com
- Sean O’Neill — Senior Travel Tech Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Parsons — Corporate Travel Editor — email@example.com
- Lebawit Lily Girma — Global Tourism Reporter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameron Sperance — Hospitality Reporter — email@example.com
- Ruthy Muñoz — Contributor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raini Hamdi — Editor-at-Large — email@example.com
- Brian Sumers — Editor-at-Large — firstname.lastname@example.org