10 Takeaways for the Future of Travel and Hospitality: Learnings From Skift Global Forum 2022
Skift Global Forum, Skift’s flagship global conference on the business of travel, returned to New York City for its September 2022 session with travel industry leaders and innovators to discuss a reconnected and reimagined future.
For this report, Skift partnered with Accor to provide a snapshot of some of the most important conversations and insights shared by industry leaders at this year’s event as they look ahead with both optimism and vigilance.
Topics are explored through incisive executive interviews, deep-dive panels, and Skift research analysts examining the global economic and technology trends that are reshaping travel across aviation, hospitality, technology, destination marketing, online booking, and more.
Sign up now to download your FREE copy.
In this report:
- How will travel reimagine its future as it adapts to an increasingly turbulent world?
- What actions are companies taking to implement new strategies to reach net-zero in the face of climate change?
- How will the merging of how we live and work continue to impact how we travel and stay?
- What innovations will come next for the super-competitive online travel space?
- Can technology redefine the traveler journey and stay ahead of the demands of a new generation of consumers?
- What are industry leaders doing to address travel’s labor crisis and heightened service challenges?
- Are we entering a period of dramatic change for travel as an industry, and how will the industry evolve to move past old habits?