As global tourism converges in the Middle East, leaders from across the region and the world gathered at Skift Global Forum East 2023 to discuss trends, opportunities, and strategies that will define the industry for the next decade and beyond.
This sponsored content was created in collaboration with a Skift partner.
- A fireside chat with Issam Kazim, CEO of Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Insightful one-on-one interviews with leading airline, hospitality, and tourism CEOs
- How destinations in the Middle East and beyond are balancing culture, modernizing infrastructure, and attracting new travelers
- Why changing demographics, specifically the return of Chinese travelers and the emergence of India, will influence economic growth and impact travel
- How online platforms and products will evolve, drive demand, and become more AI-driven
Consumer preferences continue to shift as the travel industry enters a new era, and the future of global tourism is converging in the Middle East. Major developments in established, thriving markets and emerging destinations alike are redefining customer expectations for luxury, sustainability, and unique experiences. Advancing technology is also playing a critical role in reshaping how travel brands engage with consumers, from interactive engagement through screens and storytelling to reimagining the entire customer relationship through the lens of AI-powered services.
At the Dubai Tourism Summit on Day 2 of Skift Global Forum East 2023, leaders from across the region and the world gathered at Atlantis The Royal Dubai to discuss trends, opportunities, and strategies. This video playlist compiles sessions from the event highlighting the most important takeaways defining the industry for the next decade and beyond.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch