With a focus on short-term rentals, Skift will bring together top travel minds for this single-day event to discuss new research and a future view of the industry in the years to come.
Join Skift editors and research analysts as we speak with short-term rental gamechangers alongside an audience of 250+ leaders, investors, and strategists at our upcoming Short-Term Rental Summit. Be a part of the insightful discussions driven by editorial expertise that are bound to shape the future of the industry.
The Excitement Around the Short-Term Rental Sector
This year’s Short-Term Rental Summit will feature an impressive lineup of speakers and engaging panel discussions to be a source of valuable insights and thought-provoking conversations.
Don’t miss out on this forward-looking travel industry event, as we explore:
- An overview on the big trends and data around future predictions for the industry.
- How does rental supply and quality inventory grow from here?
- Where will loyalty take hold for short-term rental platforms and brands?
- How can the industry come together on the path to regulation?
- How are the dynamic needs of blended travelers leading to new expectations around stays?
- How is technology and generative AI reshaping rental companies and operations?
- Why does the industry need to better tell its own story for both regulation and consumers?
- How can online travel agencies better integrate lodging sectors and build trust with consumers?
- What are the growing opportunities for multifamily and real-estate partnerships?
- Any many other discussions
Hear it From the Top
Skift is bringing together top executives in the STR industry, including:
- Laurence “L.T.” Tosi – Managing Partner & Founder, WestCap
- Jennifer Hsieh – VP, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International
- Francis Davidson – Co-Founder & CEO, Sonder
- Jessica Gillingham – Founder & CEO, Abode Worldwide
- Demi Horvat – CEO, AirDNA
- Tim Rosolio – VP of Vacation Rental Partner Success, Expedia Group
- Rob Greyber – CEO, Vacasa
- Alex Chatzieleftheriou – CEO and Co-Founder, Blueground
- Heena Patel – SVP, Global Rental Operations, Travel + Leisure Co.
- Eric Bergaglia – Senior Director – Global Head of Accommodations Segments, Booking.com
- Jesse Stein – Global Head of Real Estate, Airbnb
- And many more!
- Top-tier educational sessions for unlimited learnings and takeaways. In other words, “this isn’t just another freakin’ trade show!”
- Incredible food and beverage
- Unmatched international networking opportunities with like-minded industry professionals
- A truly international conference audience, featuring attendees from countries around the world
This event is sold-out for in-person tickets. But don’t fret, if you subscribe to any of our premium Skift subscriptions, you’ll get to tune in virtually for all of the discussions for absolutely free. Explore our subscriptions here.
Can’t make it to STR? Join us for our largest event, Skift Global Forum, on September 26-28 in New York City. This will be our TENTH year hosting SGF, and we are pulling out all the stops. A limited number of early bird priced tickets are still available. Get them before they run out here.