First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
On December 5, Skift will dive into the rapidly growing and often fragmented landscape of the business of short-term rentals at our first annual Summit.
Much like our Forum events, Skift will bring together a high-level audience and stellar participants well acquainted with the industry. But in contrast to the broad, cross-industry nature of a Forum, these 250 founders, operators, and innovators are all laser-focused on the short-term rental space. This gives us the opportunity to dive deep into this sector for a day of intimate conversations, data presentations, tactical roundtables, networking breaks, and catered lunch. We will start at 9 a.m. and end around 4 p.m. that day.
What you’ll Learn from this summit
- How is the supply composition shifting and can the astronomical online booking growth be repeated?
- How do you keep up with growing consumer demands for a professional, reliable product?
- What is the state of play for short-term rentals in urban vs. leisure markets, and which will drive the greatest revenue in the long term?
- How and where are property management companies finding scale efficiencies?
- Do investors really understand the nuances and supply composition of the market?
- As hotels and apartments converge, do consumers even care about categorization?
- How can legislators better understand the economic impact and implications of this expanding ecosystem when regulating the sector?
Who Will I Learn From?
More than just the major platforms, we wanted to hear from CEOs of the investor-backed property managers that are creating a groundswell of innovation and helping to blur the lines between different accommodation types as they move this industry forward, including:
- Jordan Allen, CEO of Stay Alfred
- T.J. Clark, Co-Founder and President of TurnKey
- Francis Davidson, CEO and Co-Founder of Sonder
- Lisa Jurinka, Chief Legal Officer of Vacasa
- Andrew Kitchell, CEO and Founder of Lyric
- Jay Roberts, CEO and Co-Founder of Domio
- Vanessa de Souza Lage, Chief Marketing Officer of Rentals United
What Are My Options?
We have three ways for you to attend:
Attendee Ticket. Just the basics: access to the full event, networking opportunities and all sessions.
Group Ticket. Everything the solo ticket gets you, except a significant discount if you and four or more colleagues attend.
Ticket + Report. Access to the event, as well as a copy of our report The Short-Term Rental Ecosystem and Vendor Deep Dive 2019.