Our app is custom made for the Forum’s high-level group of attendees looking to learn from and connect with each other. Skift Global Forum’s 1,000+ attendee base is 50% VP-level and above, so we’re providing you the tool you need to navigate the crowd and make lasting connections that will improve your business. Only 12 spots are left so don’t wait to register now.
What can you do with our mobile app? My team worked hard to improve the mobile experience at our Forums based both on past attendees’ direct feedback, and anticipating your needs.
For those of you who attended last year or who made it to our events in London, Singapore, or San Francisco earlier this year, you’re already familiar with the app’s key role in networking and interacting at our Forum events.
This is what you’ll see once you register for the event and download the app:
- Look & Feel: We wanted this app to be as Skift-y as possible. We hope you enjoy the whimsical color scheme and user-friendly interface.
- Improved Attendee Messaging: You can search the attendee list by personal name or company name, find the people you want to meet, and message them directly. You’ll have a message inbox within the app so you can manage your conversations.
- New Meeting Scheduler: We know you want to make the most of your time in New York surrounded by the top executives in travel. Now you’ll be able to schedule meetings at specific dates and times using the new meeting scheduling function. You can manage your pending invites and confirmed meetings, reschedule if needed, and add them to your phone calendar.
- Register for Breakout Sessions: For both days of the Forum, we have created experiences for attendees to interact and engage with fellow travel executives through interactive workshops and panel discussions hosted by BrandUSA, Pinterest, SheerID, Salesforce, Accor, and Puerto Rico Tourism Company. Register for these through the “Breakout Sessions” tab.
- Complete Schedule: Plan out your days by reviewing the complete schedule over three days with session topics and speaker info. Add sessions to your phone’s calendar.
- Live Session Q & A: During key conference sessions, every attendee will be able to submit questions they’d like asked onstage. The questions will populate in the app, so the audience can react and like certain questions, and the favorites rise to the top and will be answered live. Thank you to Fareportal for sponsoring this interactive experience!
Many thanks to our 2019 mobile app partner The Red Sea Development Company for making this possible.
How to Get Started
- Search “Skift Forums” in either the iTunes or Android app store.
- Enter Username: Use the email address associated with your event registration.
- Create Password: You’ll receive an email prompting you to create a unique password. Once set, you can log in and start networking.
Note: If you’ve attended past Forums, please update the app through your respective app store in order to use the latest version.