Skift Global Forum will gather 1,000+ attendees from 40+ countries in New York this month. And if you want to message and schedule meetings with your fellow attendees, download our app now.
Our app is custom made for the Forum’s high-level group of attendees looking to learn from and connect with each other. Skift Global Forum’s 1,000+ attendee base is 50% VP-level and above, so we’re providing you the tool you need to navigate the crowd and make lasting connections that will improve your business. Only 12 spots are left so don’t wait to register now.
What can you do with our mobile app? My team worked hard to improve the mobile experience at our Forums based both on past attendees’ direct feedback, and anticipating your needs.
For those of you who attended last year or who made it to our events in London, Singapore, or San Francisco earlier this year, you’re already familiar with the app’s key role in networking and interacting at our Forum events.
This is what you’ll see once you register for the event and download the app:
- Look & Feel: We wanted this app to be as Skift-y as possible. We hope you enjoy the whimsical color scheme and user-friendly interface.
- Improved Attendee Messaging: You can search the attendee list by personal name or company name, find the people you want to meet, and message them directly. You’ll have a message inbox within the app so you can manage your conversations.
- New Meeting Scheduler: We know you want to make the most of your time in New York surrounded by the top executives in travel. Now you’ll be able to schedule meetings at specific dates and times using the new meeting scheduling function. You can manage your pending invites and confirmed meetings, reschedule if needed, and add them to your phone calendar.
- Register for Breakout Sessions: For both days of the Forum, we have created experiences for attendees to interact and engage with fellow travel executives through interactive workshops and panel discussions hosted by BrandUSA, Pinterest, SheerID, Salesforce, Accor, and Puerto Rico Tourism Company. Register for these through the “Breakout Sessions” tab.
- Complete Schedule: Plan out your days by reviewing the complete schedule over three days with session topics and speaker info. Add sessions to your phone’s calendar.
- Live Session Q & A: During key conference sessions, every attendee will be able to submit questions they’d like asked onstage. The questions will populate in the app, so the audience can react and like certain questions, and the favorites rise to the top and will be answered live. Thank you to Fareportal for sponsoring this interactive experience!
Many thanks to our 2019 mobile app partner The Red Sea Development Company for making this possible.
How to Get Started
- Search “Skift Forums” in either the iTunes or Android app store.
- Enter Username: Use the email address associated with your event registration.
- Create Password: You’ll receive an email prompting you to create a unique password. Once set, you can log in and start networking.
Note: If you’ve attended past Forums, please update the app through your respective app store in order to use the latest version.
Subscribe to Skift Pro
Subscribe to Skift Pro to get unlimited access to stories like these ($30/month)Subscribe Now
Skift Global Forum 2019 Recap: Why Travel Brands Should Tap Into This New Personalization Technique
At Skift Global Forum 2019, we hosted a session with SheerID on how brands can gain loyal customers with a new form of customer acquisition that uses gated, personalized offers. Download this new eBook to learn how your brand can implement this approach.
SheerID + Skift | 2 years ago
Skift Global Forum 2019: How Mastercard Is Rethinking Loyalty and Innovating with Big Data
Travel brands are using sophisticated data tools and novel customer acquisition strategies to boost revenues and foster deeper engagement with their consumers, according to the latest findings from Mastercard’s data services team.
2 years ago
Skift Global Forum 2019: How Travel Leaders are Rethinking Customer Experience
Travel leaders are optimizing the customer experience through more thoughtful, human-centered design and technologies across the traveler journey. Here are our top takeaways from Skift Global Forum 2019.
ICF Next + Skift | 2 years ago