Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Skift Global Forum is Skift’s largest and most diverse event. Held on the main stage at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall in New York City, this two-day event attracts more than 1,200 attendees from over 40 countries.
The annual Global Forum has become travel’s premier event and the place where top marketers, strategists, and technologists — the people creating and defining the future of travel — come together to think, learn, and adjust their perspectives to address the industry’s biggest challenges.
Here are five good reasons why you should join us this September 18–19 in New York City.
1. Network with top executives, influencers, and decision makers from companies including Delta Air Lines, Expedia, Airbnb, and Hilton Hotels who are defining the future of travel.
2. Gain practical insights at breakout sessions that explore topics and technologies transforming the travel industry. Take a look at the breakout sessions attendees can participate in.
3. Meet and mingle with fellow executives the night before the conference at our opening event at the Mandarin Oriental, New York. You’ll also meet the winners of the first annual Skift Design Awards.
4. Elevate your mission and think deeply about the travel industry’s responsibility to the world. Learn how your company can refine its strategy, unlock opportunities, and mitigate risks that lie ahead.
5. Be inspired by our SkiftTalk speakers, the leaders of small and mighty companies that are changing the face of travel, including Stephen Cluskey of Mobility Mojo.