First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Skift Tech Forum is the most laser-focused of our signature Forum events, and we’re ramping up to make the 2019 installment a super immersive experience for all. We have many exciting updates to share today, but first…
Early-Bird pricing ends on April 14 at 11:59 PM EST! Be sure to register you and your team by then to save $345 per ticket and secure your spot in San Francisco.
What’s new at Skift Tech Forum this year? A variety of renowned executives from the world’s most influential travel-focused tech companies and major travel brands will take the stage to dive deep into today’s most relevant topics, including:
- The day will kick off with a conversation about technology leadership in hospitality with Stephanie Linnartz, Global Chief Commercial Officer of Marriott International. Linnartz’s portfolio includes information technology, marketing, reservations, revenue management, and consumer insights across Marriott’s portfolio of brands. The session titled Strategies for Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage through Technology will explore the leadership challenges in predicting and managing important shifts and disruptors in the dynamic travel industry.
- John Padgett, Chief Experience and Innovation Officer for Carnival Corporation, in a session titled High-Stakes: Using Leading Edge Technology to Transform Guest Experience will explore how Carnival is combining original media, gaming content, IOT, and personalization to create differentiated guest experiences.
- In a session titled Next Generation Mobility, veteran technology entrepreneur and robotics expert Eric Meyhofer, Head of Uber’s Advanced Technology Group will go beyond self driving cars and help us understand the full potential of autonomous mobility.
- In a special session with tech venture capitalist Roger McNamee, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Elevation Partners we open our minds to the darker side of social media. McNamee, an early mentor to Mark Zuckerberg and investor in Facebook, is the author of New York Times bestseller Zucked which explores the serious damage Facebook is doing to our society and how it can be stopped. As a special thank you to the first 275 attendees to arrive at our event on June 27 we will offer a free copy of the book!
- Finally, Oliver Heckmann, Vice President of Travel Technology at Google, will discuss the tech giant’s next innovations and strategic moves within the travel marketplace.
And that’s only the beginning! We will have a finalized schedule in the coming weeks. You can view coverage from last year’s event to get a taste of our style, and the caliber of insights this event provides. We hope you can join the conversations on June 27 at the beautiful Fairmont San Francisco.
Don’t forget—the clock is ticking and early-bird pricing will end on April 14! Register now to save $345 per ticket and be a part of the hottest conference in travel tech.
For any questions or for information on how to sponsor Skift Tech Forum, please email my team at email@example.com.